Are you looking for the perfect venue for your next conference or function? St Mary’s College has a variety of facilities available for hire for corporate events, seminars, workshops and performances. Set in beautiful grounds, St Mary’s College provides the ideal setting, offering guests a warm and inviting atmosphere in close proximity to Melbourne’s CBD.
Whether you have a small group of 10 people, or a large group of 250, or anything in between, St Mary’s has a space to suit your requirements.
The following spaces are available for hire throughout the year:
- Perfect for corporate seminars, workshops and presentations.
- Seats 200 guests, or accommodates 250 people for a stand-up cocktail event.
- Beautifully refurbished, offering warmth and comfort.
- Separate entrance with wheelchair access.
- A superb space for musical performances, with a built-in stage, upright piano and excellent acoustics.
- Comfortably seats 100 guests.
- Convenient entry from adjacent Tin Alley.
- Facilities include a kitchenette.
Dining Room (only available Nov -Feb)
- Overlooking the College courtyard, the Dining Room is ideal for corporate lunches and dinners.
- Seats up to 180 people.
- Facilities include a stage and an upright piano, data projector and lecturn.
- Our chefs will delight guests with their talented take on the freshest produce, sourced locally. Let us know your preferred menu, and any dietary requirements, and we’ll do the rest.
- We’ll happily arrange catering for your conferences. St Mary’s College boasts a full commercial kitchen, run by our talented in-house kitchen team. Together, they’ll create delicious, freshly cooked meals to suit all occasions, budgets and dietary requirements. From exciting gourmet lunches, canapé parties and decadent morning teas, to formal three course dinners in the Dining Room, we have all of your catering needs covered. Sample menus and costs are available on request.
For information and bookings, contact our Functions & Conference Coordinator on:
- Reception: (03) 9349 9555