Fees and Charges
The fees below cover the entire academic year from arrival day in February until 24 hours after a student’s final exam in October/November.
St Mary’s College works hard to keep fee levels reasonable so that we continue to attract students from a wide cross-section of the community. St Mary’s College fees include:
- Warm, comfortable and secure accommodation with weekly cleaning
- Unlimited access to the superior Academic Centre, with all its facilities and resources, including music practice rooms
- Three quality meals each day, including hot meals options for lunch and dinner
- The provision of college tutorials for University of Melbourne students, with the constant guidance and expertise of College tutors
- Participation in all sporting and cultural activities associated with St Mary’s College
- Membership to Melbourne University Sport, giving you unlimited access to the University gym, pool, and group fitness classes
- Support and pastoral care at all times
|Payable with submission of enrolment form in January.
|Student Club fee
|Total Annual College Fee
|Payable on first year enrolment. Refunded if room condition is satisfactory on final departure.
*Annual fee will be invoiced in two equal installments of $13,218 and $162 Student Club fee at the beginning of each semester. Payment plans are also available.
Students are not required to leave College during the winter break at the end of Semester 1. At the end of Semester 2, students are required to leave College within 24 hours of their last scheduled examination.