Fees and Charges
The fees below cover the entire academic year from arrival day in Februrary until 24 hours after a student’s final exam in October/November. The summer recess is not covered by these fees.
St Mary’s College does its best to keep fee levels reasonable so that we continue to attract students from a wide cross-section of the community. St Mary’s College fees include:
- Three quality meals each day, including hot meals options for lunch and dinner
- Warm, comfortable and secure accommodation with weekly cleaning
- Unlimited access to the superior Academic Centre, with all its facilities and resources, including music practice rooms
- The provision of college tutorials for University of Melbourne students, with the constant guidance and expertise of College tutors
- Participation in all sporting and cultural activities associated with St Mary’s College
- Membership to Melbourne University Sport, giving you unlimited access to the University gym, pool, and group fitness classes
- Support and pastoral care at all times
|Deposit (non-refundable)||$2,500||Payable with submission of enrolment form in January.|
|Total Annual College Fee||$26,770|
|Student Club Fee||$300|
|Bond||+/- $400||Payable on enrolment. Refunded if room condition is satisfactory on final departure.|
*Annual fee will be invoiced in two equal installments of $12,135 on 25 Feb 2019 and 1 July 2019.
Students are not required to leave College during the winter break at the end of Semester 1. However, at the end of Semester 2, students are required to leave College within 24 hours of their last scheduled examination.
We are unable to offer accommodation to students over the Summer Term or vacation period, as the College hires our all of our rooms to conference guests during this period. Any special requests or variations need to be made in writing to the Principal.